4.16.2009

"a neon light that split the night and touched the sound of silence"


picture by Todd H. Page used with permission

Tomorrow is the Day of Silence, a in respect and support of the silence the gay lesbian bisexual and trans-gendered community has been forced to endure with the intolerant attitude still so prevalent with so many people. Although I have no classes and cannot show my support to my fellow pupils, I instead am ending all communication for the day via the blog and comments, but will still tweet the silence all day long, as that will be the symbolic sign around my neck allowing people to know of my support.

I hope that all of my readers will consider participating in whatever ways they can and tell ask their friends to do the same to help end the silence that so many have endured for so long.

Please visit the site for any further information:



No comments: