4.11.2009

"why don't you all fade away don't try and dig what we all say"



This is from the street artist QuestionMarc and I fucking love it. Even though I do Twitter (Tweet? Or is Twitter a verb? I just don't know). Ironic street art just is what makes my heart beat, I swear. I saw a Banksy on Google first when I was like thirteen and it's been my only real rebellious side ever since. Well, that and being a liberal.

I know that this blog has been a little far off from fashion lately, but don't worry I haven't given up on the fashion world, I'm just absolutely bored with what I can wear. Everything that I like looks like hell on me. I don't think I'm fat and I'm not saying anything of the sort, but the styles I like only look right on twigs gawddamnit. Not really sure what to do about that since I can't really forcibly change my tastes in clothes. I could always invest in more shoes.

That's actually not a half-bad idea come to think of it.

Also, blogger and picassa have declared war on me. Have been forced to revert to manual html, luckily I did Livejournal in Jr. Highschool so I'm well prepared.

12 comments:

Noir Blanc Et Rouge Partout said...

l o v e
l o v e
t h i s p o s t
f o r s o
m a n y
r e a s o n s.




xx

Stompface said...

wow that is rad.

I am a fan of Banksy too.

Oh I forgot to tell you, I got the polaroid look from this site:

http://www.poladroid.net/

x

HEK said...

I love this photo! :)
But off course, I'm a huge street art fan;) It might not be fashion in the sense of clothes, but I think fashion, art and whatever inspires you comes together. It all blends into one I think, guess you could just call it pop culture ore something..? :)

Louisee x said...

Wow, I love street art too, and that is particularly cool!

I can totally relate to liking styles that only suit 'twigs'.. it really annoys me too!

xoxo

Noir Blanc Et Rouge Partout said...

i s o
h a v e
t o f i n d
t h a t
n a i l
p o l i s h n o w.

i m i n l o v e
w i t h
i t.

t h a n k s f o r
t e l l i n g
m e.



xx

Shini said...

i love when the world is going nerdy.

FRINGE INDIE MAGAZINE said...

I love the image too... and I'm a huge fan of street art. Here in Argentina is really commom and is everywhere.

Victoria C said...

I love Banksy.. I remember being totally fascinated when I first heard of him. This street art is cool too. xo

Paperface said...

This made me happy. It's good to see that there are awesomely sane people out there. Fashion is great, but there comes a point when you have to say, "shit, why should I wear what they tell me to wear when I don't really want to wear it?" You make fashion - fashion doesn't make you.

Eeli said...

haha that is sooo funny! Indeed lol


I know what you meaan. Sometimes I feel my outfits can't be inspiring at times so forfeit documenting on my blog so I just consider mine a 'personal' as opposed to 'fashion' orientated one now lol


Anyhoo short ramble over. Hope you have a lovely tue

xx

lovemarksthespot.com said...

RADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RADDDDDDDDDDDD post. so efffing clever! such a mind wonk that modern life is so reflexive..commentary on commentary. what is real anymore?

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品